Video worth watching: Jeep Wrangler superbowl commercial
The Superbowl is one of the most watched sporting events in the world. This event decides the champion of the NFL and is known to be very attractiveto advertisers. Car firms go all-out in these commercials and play with some big-budget, innovative concepts. One such commercial is our video worth watching for today.
This commercial by Jeep shows Hollywood actor, Jeff Goldblum in the new-generation Jeep Wrangler being chased by a T-Rex. The sequence is heavily inspired by the first Jurassic Park film and is, in fact, a continuation of an iconic chase sequence from the movie involving an older Wrangler.
Unlike the movie scene, Jeff is driving the new Jeep Wrangler rather than pleading to go faster in the back. He has a better plan this time around and slams on the brakes to allow the Tyrannosaurus Rex to go past so that he is now chasing the dinosaur.
He seems quite happy with this until the scene cuts to show Goldblum sitting in the showroom imagining his test drive and the entire ordeal to be a daydream.
Click on the video below to see for yourself
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review