Video worth watching: Jeep Wrangler superbowl commercial
The Superbowl is one of the most watched sporting events in the world. This event decides the champion of the NFL and is known to be very attractive to advertisers. Car firms go all-out in these commercials and play with some big-budget, innovative concepts. One such commercial is our video worth watching for today.
This commercial by Jeep shows Hollywood actor, Jeff Goldblum in the new-generation Jeep Wrangler being chased by a T-Rex. The sequence is heavily inspired by the first Jurassic Park film and is, in fact, a continuation of an iconic chase sequence from the movie involving an older Wrangler.
Unlike the movie scene, Jeff is driving the new Jeep Wrangler rather than pleading to go faster in the back. He has a better plan this time around and slams on the brakes to allow the Tyrannosaurus Rex to go past so that he is now chasing the dinosaur.
He seems quite happy with this until the scene cuts to show Goldblum sitting in the showroom imagining his test drive and the entire ordeal to be a daydream.
Click on the video below to see for yourself
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option
- NewsNext-generation Mercedes-Benz CLS 300d to launch in India during the festive season
- FeaturesImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG C43 sedan and coupe
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus 9-seater SUV launched in India at Rs 9.47 lakh
- FeaturesAll you need to know: New Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- NewsMercedes-Benz set to launch new C-Class range in October
- NewsTriumph India announces second edition of Tiger Trails Spiti
- NewsBreaking: Audi and Hyundai to collaborate on fuel cell technology development for cars
- NewsImage gallery: Facelifted 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class gets an updated C 220d diesel variant
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C200 petrol facelift breaks cover