Video worth watching: Lamborghini V12 engine in a motorcycle
Yes, you read that right. Power to weight ratio takes a whole new meaning with this crazy monster of a motorcycle. Not one, not two, not four - but a 12-cylinder engine in v-formation, that too from a supercar manufacturer renowned for making V12s with stratospheric power outputs, mated to the relatively lithe frame of a motorcycle. Imagine taming this beast.
This mammoth caterpillar of a bike is the creation of a Chuck Beck from Georgia, US, who procured the engine from a friend who'd lost the rest of his Lamborghini to a fire. Beck mated the engine remains to a custom motorcycle frame and created a custom linkage in order to steer the motorcycle. A 3-speed transmission from a Volkswagen is used to lay all that power down.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids