Video worth watching: Lamborghini V12 engine in a motorcycle
Yes, you read that right. Power to weight ratio takes a whole new meaning with this crazy monster of a motorcycle. Not one, not two, not four - but a 12-cylinder engine in v-formation, that too from a supercar manufacturer renowned for making V12s with stratospheric power outputs, mated to the relatively lithe frame of a motorcycle. Imagine taming this beast.
This mammoth caterpillar of a bike is the creation of a Chuck Beck from Georgia, US, who procured the engine from a friend who'd lost the rest of his Lamborghini to a fire. Beck mated the engine remains to a custom motorcycle frame and created a custom linkage in order to steer the motorcycle. A 3-speed transmission from a Volkswagen is used to lay all that power down.
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark