Video worth watching: Life-Size Lego Technic version of the Bugatti Chiron
The Bugatti Chiron is a special hypercar, for it makes a total of 1500PS and 1600Nm. Earlier this year, the 100th unit was rolled out from the Bugatti production plant. Plastic toy manufacturer has paid a tribute by launching a scaled down version of the Chiron. And from the looks of it, the detailing that has gone into the making of this one is insane. You can surely get the scaled down Bugatti Chiron and gift your little one. However, if you think you are too old to have a Lego version of the Bugatti Chiron, don't you worry. Lego Technic has gone ahead and developed a life-size version of the Bugatti Chiron. The Lego-spec Chiron does not only replicate the design traits of the actual hypercar, it also moves and is powered by an army of Lego electric motors, 2,304 motors powered by a 80-volt battery to be precise. The Lego Technic guys did not just make the $2 million car replica but also test drove it on Bugatti's test track in Germany. It is said that the Lego Chiron is capable of reaching a max speed of 18mph that is approx. 29kmph. Here's a detailed look at how the Lego guys made this one-off Bugatti Chiron. And no, you cannot buy one!
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV