Video worth watching: Marc Marquez talks about his 2017 MotoGP championship-winning season
It's been quite a season of racing for Marc Marquez. The 2017 season began with the possibility of Marquez being muscled out of the way by another young up and comer from Spain - Yamaha's Maverick Vinales. Then the tide changed, slowly but steadily. Things swung away from Vinales, and went in the direction not only of Marquez, but also of his Italian rival, Ducati's Andrea Dovizioso.
Over the course of this interview, Marquez talks of how he felt at the beginning of the 2017 season, the rivalry that he faced with Dovizioso as the season progressed, and the levels of stress that he had to contend with, which he wasn't used to dealing with! Seriously, he talks about how he began losing hair thanks to the amount of pressure the season put on him!
This candid interview, in which he even describes every member of the Repsol Honda MotoGP team is honest and entertaining all at once. Watch it!
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!