Video worth watching: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT teased for PS4s DriveClub
Ah well, looks like carmakers are now turning to video games to give aspirants a virtual feel of their cars. The latest to join in the virtual bandwagon is the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, expected to make its debut in the gaming world with Playstation 4's DriveClub. The game is set to release on October 8, 2014 and the AMG GT will be made available as a free download.
The car on the other hand, will be unveiled on September 9, 2014. The coupe will take after the SLS AMG and will be powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 churning out 510PS and 650Nm.
Here's the teaser video from Mercedes-Benz. A little heads up - The feline paint job and the fiesty jungle roar that the engine makes in this video. . . (sigh) 'Kitty's got claws.'
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh
- NewsToyota GR Super Sport hypercar prototype debuts at Le Mans 2020
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud