Video worth watching: Motorcycles with Ferrari, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo engines
Many of us dream of owning Italian supercars. Then there are some people who love the sweet sound and power from one of these exotic cars enough to plonk one of them into a motorcycle chassis and custom build a motorcycle around it. The video below shows some of these motorcycles, which house an Alfa Romeo boxer engine, a Ferrari V6 engine, and a gargantuan Lamborghini V12, respectively, revving out their glorious sound or just pottering around in a parking lot.
How about plonking a Lamborghini V12 engine into a motorcycle chassis?
While the prospect of lugging around a V12 engine kills the usually precise, dynamic movement of a motorcycle and practicality may be questioned, these bigger motorcycles appear to be show-bikes and may not see much road time at all. Nonetheless, it is not every day that you will come across such 'exotic' motorcycles. So here's a look:
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X