Video worth watching: Motorcycles with Ferrari, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo engines
Many of us dream of owning Italian supercars. Then there are some people who love the sweet sound and power from one of these exotic cars enough to plonk one of them into a motorcycle chassis and custom build a motorcycle around it. The video below shows some of these motorcycles, which house an Alfa Romeo boxer engine, a Ferrari V6 engine, and a gargantuan Lamborghini V12, respectively, revving out their glorious sound or just pottering around in a parking lot.
How about plonking a Lamborghini V12 engine into a motorcycle chassis?
While the prospect of lugging around a V12 engine kills the usually precise, dynamic movement of a motorcycle and practicality may be questioned, these bigger motorcycles appear to be show-bikes and may not see much road time at all. Nonetheless, it is not every day that you will come across such 'exotic' motorcycles. So here's a look:
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019