Video worth watching: Motorcycles with Ferrari, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo engines
Many of us dream of owning Italian supercars. Then there are some people who love the sweet sound and power from one of these exotic cars enough to plonk one of them into a motorcycle chassis and custom build a motorcycle around it. The video below shows some of these motorcycles, which house an Alfa Romeo boxer engine, a Ferrari V6 engine, and a gargantuan Lamborghini V12, respectively, revving out their glorious sound or just pottering around in a parking lot.
How about plonking a Lamborghini V12 engine into a motorcycle chassis?
While the prospect of lugging around a V12 engine kills the usually precise, dynamic movement of a motorcycle and practicality may be questioned, these bigger motorcycles appear to be show-bikes and may not see much road time at all. Nonetheless, it is not every day that you will come across such 'exotic' motorcycles. So here's a look:
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles