Video Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
Make a list of the ten greatest sports cars ever made and the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing will invariably feature in it. Nico Rosberg is one of the more impressive F1 world-champions of this era. Put those two together and you have a really good premise for a video.
Our this week's video worth watching is just that. Watch as Nico Rosberg takes viewers on a tour of the streets of Monaco, around where the Grand Prix is held, in his own 1955 Mercedes 300SL. Also included are some great shots of the car at the city's harbour and around some great roads in the hills around Monaco.
Watch the video below to see for yourself what it's like to live with a classic car such as this.
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review