Video Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
Make a list of the ten greatest sports cars ever made and the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing will invariably feature in it. Nico Rosberg is one of the more impressive F1 world-champions of this era. Put those two together and you have a really good premise for a video.
Our this week's video worth watching is just that. Watch as Nico Rosberg takes viewers on a tour of the streets of Monaco, around where the Grand Prix is held, in his own 1955 Mercedes 300SL. Also included are some great shots of the car at the city's harbour and around some great roads in the hills around Monaco.
Watch the video below to see for yourself what it's like to live with a classic car such as this.
- NewsNew-generation Maruti Suzuki Ertiga teased in pre-launch video
- News2018 Datsun Go and Go Plus in South Africa: Top five facts
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019