Video Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
Make a list of the ten greatest sports cars ever made and the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing will invariably feature in it. Nico Rosberg is one of the more impressive F1 world-champions of this era. Put those two together and you have a really good premise for a video.
Our this week's video worth watching is just that. Watch as Nico Rosberg takes viewers on a tour of the streets of Monaco, around where the Grand Prix is held, in his own 1955 Mercedes 300SL. Also included are some great shots of the car at the city's harbour and around some great roads in the hills around Monaco.
Watch the video below to see for yourself what it's like to live with a classic car such as this.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show