Video Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
Make a list of the ten greatest sports cars ever made and the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing will invariably feature in it. Nico Rosberg is one of the more impressive F1 world-champions of this era. Put those two together and you have a really good premise for a video.
Our this week's video worth watching is just that. Watch as Nico Rosberg takes viewers on a tour of the streets of Monaco, around where the Grand Prix is held, in his own 1955 Mercedes 300SL. Also included are some great shots of the car at the city's harbour and around some great roads in the hills around Monaco.
Watch the video below to see for yourself what it's like to live with a classic car such as this.
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa