Video worth watching: Onboard footage of Kenny Brack breaking Goodwood FoS hillclimb record
The Goodwood Festival of Speed one of the most iconic automobile events which hosts one of the most iconic hillclimbs. Last year, Kenny Bräck, in a mad 986PS hybrid twin-turbo V8 powered McLaren P1 LM, set a time of 47.07 seconds on the hillclimb, breaking the record for a road-legal car by 3.37 seconds. Goodwood released external footage of the car tearing up the hillclimb last year, and this year, they've given us the onboard footage of the same run. We're showing you both videos here so you can see how much work Bräck has to do behind the wheel to keep the car as steady as possible through the course. This, despite short shifting almost throughout the course.
- News2019 Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill passed by Lok Sabha
- NewsBMW X7 SUV to debut in India tomorrow
- NewsChinese carmaker BAIC takes 5 percent stake in Daimler
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices on all hatchbacks, sedans and SUVs from August, Venue and Kona to remain unaffected
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV design revealed in spy shots