Video worth watching: Onboard footage of Kenny Brack breaking Goodwood FoS hillclimb record
The Goodwood Festival of Speed one of the most iconic automobile events which hosts one of the most iconic hillclimbs. Last year, Kenny Bräck, in a mad 986PS hybrid twin-turbo V8 powered McLaren P1 LM, set a time of 47.07 seconds on the hillclimb, breaking the record for a road-legal car by 3.37 seconds. Goodwood released external footage of the car tearing up the hillclimb last year, and this year, they've given us the onboard footage of the same run. We're showing you both videos here so you can see how much work Bräck has to do behind the wheel to keep the car as steady as possible through the course. This, despite short shifting almost throughout the course.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900