Video worth watching: Pennzoil web series
The weekend is here. If you are at one of those places in India where its raining and prefer to not step out, we have got a series of videos that you can binge watch. These videos covers exotics like the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, twin-turbo V8 Ferrari 488 GT, BMW M4 CS, Dodge Viper and the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. The common bit in all these videos is that a driver gets a message to search for these vehicles and drive it to a particular destination. While it is already known that all these videos are a part of an advertorial for Pennzoil, the way that these videos have been shot, the different locations and the dramatic edit is what makes these videos interesting. Also, interestingly, there are no background scores played in the scenes where the cars are shown. This we believe was done to capture the exact note of the engine and the transmission shifts. Scroll below to see the videos.
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- NewsRoyal Enfield sets foot in South Korea - sales, service and spares operations commenced
- News2019 Tata Tigor facelift compact sedan spotted testing
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip