Video worth watching: Polestar and Koenigsegg
In a clip that will satiate all but the most hard-core of car nerds, Sweden's two most disruptive car brand's have come together. Featuring the Polestar Precept Concept and the Koenigsegg Gemera, the heads of the two Scandinavian brands come together to speak about their latest creations.
The video features Polestar CEO Thomas Ingenlath and Polestar design head Maximilian Missoni. From Koenigsegg there is CEO Christian von Koenigsegg and head of design Sasha Selipanov. The clip sets an endearing tone as the four talk about the nuances of each of their products, but without any of the formality of a boardroom setting. It's just a group of car guys talking about two fast cars. There are deep insights into current car design and other automotive trends to be gleaned from this.
Uniquely, both the Precept and the Gemera are pillar-less, four-door four-seaters, but are totally unique in execution.
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks