Video worth watching: Polestar and Koenigsegg
In a clip that will satiate all but the most hard-core of car nerds, Sweden's two most disruptive car brand's have come together. Featuring the Polestar Precept Concept and the Koenigsegg Gemera, the heads of the two Scandinavian brands come together to speak about their latest creations.
The video features Polestar CEO Thomas Ingenlath and Polestar design head Maximilian Missoni. From Koenigsegg there is CEO Christian von Koenigsegg and head of design Sasha Selipanov. The clip sets an endearing tone as the four talk about the nuances of each of their products, but without any of the formality of a boardroom setting. It's just a group of car guys talking about two fast cars. There are deep insights into current car design and other automotive trends to be gleaned from this.
Uniquely, both the Precept and the Gemera are pillar-less, four-door four-seaters, but are totally unique in execution.
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 Rally Edition is a retro tribute to the 80s Paris Dakar machine
- News2020 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.50 lakh
- NewsSkoda Karoq, Superb and Kodiaq get new infotainment
- NewsHonda 2Wheeler India sold 2.10 lakh units in June 2020, registering a decline of 55 percent
- NewsSuzuki ACross unveiled, derived from Toyota RAV4 hybrid
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block