Video worth watching: Racing scooters up Lion's Head, Nitro Circus style!
Just how much fun can you have riding scooters up a twisty mountain road? The Nitro Circus crew answers this question in our video worth watching this week. Stunt rider and multiple X Games freestyle motocross champion Travis Pastrana takes to the streets of Cape Town in South Africa in the video. He is joined by Steve Mini and Blake 'Bilko' Williams as they race their three scooters through the city. Their aim, to reach the Lion's Head, a mountaintop on the city's outskirts. Hilarity ensues as Pastrana is handed a slower, older scooter to take away his advantage over Mini and Bilko. Despite the disadvantage, Pastrana proves why he's so revered as he wins the challenge.
The trio is seen playing around with each other as they slip, slide, and jump the hapless scooters while finding their way up. And we learn, how little it can be about what machine you're riding, when you set out to have fun. The Nitro Circus team is, of course, a crew of trained professionals and the stunts they perform are carried out under expert supervision. So please do not try these stunts on your own, and definitely not near any public roads.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India