Video worth watching: Raid de Himalaya 2017 trailer
Who are these people that do not stop to have a look at the most beautiful scenery in the world? They are participants of the Raid de Himalaya. This video is all about the grit that it takes to make it to this stage and shine, despite the odds. These are some tough humans, riding and driving the treacherous terrain of the Himalayas with punctured tyres for a dozen kilometres. Their approaches, skill sets, number of wheels may differ, but the attraction to the Raid is what brings them to this desolate track each year.
This week's video worth watching is the trailer for the 19th Raid de Himalaya, which began this weekend. The sheer mettle that is required to complete this race, and what happens when you are unable to complete all the stages is the theme of the video. You can see some participants weeping, disappointed, yet determined to come back and finish what they started.
Here's the video:
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept