Video Worth Watching: Real-time cutaway illustration of a motorcycle engine
Deep down, as a petrol-head, you must have had the desire to take an engine and slice right through the middle to see what's in there. But of course you don't have a spare engine lying around or the equipment to cut one up in the first place. But don't worry, here's a video that is sure to satisfy all those urges. The clip was made by Espadaysantacruz, a rather eccentric ad agency from Madrid. It was created to demonstrate 3M's latest Cubitron II abrasives. This rather well put together time-lapse video is, in way, a live cutaway illustration of a motorcycle engine. In it, the team have set up a time-lapse camera and captured a machine grinding away at the engine, millimetre by millimetre.
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed