Video worth watching: Suzuki Vitara '96 for sale
Selling a used car is no easy affair, and if you've ever gone through the process, you'll know what we are talking about. While almost everyone posts ads that speak highly of the car and the showroom condition of the vehicle, there are a few who put in some extra effort to ensure their ads, and hence their cars, get noticed.
We have come across some really interesting used car ads, but the video here surely takes the cake for the most imaginative and downright hilarious commercial for a used car.
A bloke is looking (our guess is it's already sold) to sell his 10-year-old 1996 Suzuki Vitara, and he has come up with an advertisement that equals the likes of ads made by manufacturers for a brand-new car.
The video shows the little SUV in action over varied terrains. While a lot of it is purely CGI effects, the result is stunning and funny at the same time. There's clever placement of the Vitara in iconic movies too, such as Jurassic Park, Mad Max: Fury Road and Back to the Future.
The Vitara also completes a trip to the moon and back, and while it may be a little OTT, it does grab your attention. Watch the video and laugh your gut out.
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar