Video worth watching: Tesla's Enhanced Autopilot in action
Tesla Motors recently announced Level-5 autonomy on all its cars produced from October 2016. The hardware is available on all models, and Tesla will provide it on cars sold before the above-mentioned date, in the coming weeks.
The Enhanced Autopilot is pretty advanced, and the video reveals how the system is able to identify objects and pedestrians, match speeds to traffic conditions, stick to lanes as well as change lanes without any driver inputs. All the driver has to do is enter the destination where he/she wants to go to.
Tesla's autopilot system is one of the most advanced systems in the world. Watch the video and see how the car is able to manoeuvre around a residential area and self-park too.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show