Video worth watching: Tesla's Enhanced Autopilot in action
Tesla Motors recently announced Level-5 autonomy on all its cars produced from October 2016. The hardware is available on all models, and Tesla will provide it on cars sold before the above-mentioned date, in the coming weeks.
The Enhanced Autopilot is pretty advanced, and the video reveals how the system is able to identify objects and pedestrians, match speeds to traffic conditions, stick to lanes as well as change lanes without any driver inputs. All the driver has to do is enter the destination where he/she wants to go to.
Tesla's autopilot system is one of the most advanced systems in the world. Watch the video and see how the car is able to manoeuvre around a residential area and self-park too.
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively