Video worth watching: Tesla's Enhanced Autopilot in action
Tesla Motors recently announced Level-5 autonomy on all its cars produced from October 2016. The hardware is available on all models, and Tesla will provide it on cars sold before the above-mentioned date, in the coming weeks.
The Enhanced Autopilot is pretty advanced, and the video reveals how the system is able to identify objects and pedestrians, match speeds to traffic conditions, stick to lanes as well as change lanes without any driver inputs. All the driver has to do is enter the destination where he/she wants to go to.
Tesla's autopilot system is one of the most advanced systems in the world. Watch the video and see how the car is able to manoeuvre around a residential area and self-park too.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Baja Designs XL80 auxiliary lights
- News2018 Hyundai Elite i20 automatic reaches dealerships, priced at Rs 7.04 lakh
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar leads Elite Club division with podium finish in Italy
- NewsAutomobile events this week: May 21 - 27
- FeaturesAdvertorial: Balajee Bobba - Adventurer with an Eye on Safety #WhatDrivesYou
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift launched in India
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez delivers masterclass at Le Mans
- NewsSpecial feature: 2018 Mercedes-Benz OVERDRIVE Winter Drive
- NewsHyundai Creta facelift launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rally Portugal gives Thierry Neuville championship lead