Video Worth Watching: The Bugatti Chiron being produced
There is just something about fast and attractive-looking supercars which make the little kid inside us start jumping in excitement just by looking at them. And then there are hypercars such as the Bugatti Chiron that take the game to another level altogether.
The Chiron is the successor to the Bugatti Veyron, which had its own legacy of being one of the most advanced automobiles. A quad-turbo, 8.0-litre, W16 engine producing 1,500PS and 1,600Nm powers the Chiron. It can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 2.5 seconds and then go on to touch an electronically limited top speed of 420kmph, but is believed to have the capability to touch around 463kmph.
It isn't just the sheer speed that excites about this car, but it is also the way this car was developed and is built at the factory in Molsheim, France. Only 500 specimens of the Bugatti Chiron will be built, and getting to see one is considered lucky by most. Watching it being built though is a privilege mostly reserved to those who work at the factory and the people who have ordered one. Thanks to this video though, we can watch it being built in the high-quality footage.
The video starts off by showing the viewers what appears to be a foggy morning at the Bugatti facility and slowly moves its focus from the Bugatti chateau towards the factory itself. Then begins the beautiful process of putting the car together, running it through various tests and then driving it out of the factory.
The Chiron is an exquisite car, and building each car takes the Bugatti engineers around six months. Allowing viewers to watch the footage of it being built from start to finish, all within just over three minutes' time, makes this video worth watching.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- News2020 Honda City launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.90 lakh
- Review2020 MG Hector Plus road test review
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block