Video Worth Watching: The Bugatti Chiron being produced
There is just something about fast and attractive-looking supercars which make the little kid inside us start jumping in excitement just by looking at them. And then there are hypercars such as the Bugatti Chiron that take the game to another level altogether.
The Chiron is the successor to the Bugatti Veyron, which had its own legacy of being one of the most advanced automobiles. A quad-turbo, 8.0-litre, W16 engine producing 1,500PS and 1,600Nm powers the Chiron. It can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 2.5 seconds and then go on to touch an electronically limited top speed of 420kmph, but is believed to have the capability to touch around 463kmph.
It isn't just the sheer speed that excites about this car, but it is also the way this car was developed and is built at the factory in Molsheim, France. Only 500 specimens of the Bugatti Chiron will be built, and getting to see one is considered lucky by most. Watching it being built though is a privilege mostly reserved to those who work at the factory and the people who have ordered one. Thanks to this video though, we can watch it being built in the high-quality footage.
The video starts off by showing the viewers what appears to be a foggy morning at the Bugatti facility and slowly moves its focus from the Bugatti chateau towards the factory itself. Then begins the beautiful process of putting the car together, running it through various tests and then driving it out of the factory.
The Chiron is an exquisite car, and building each car takes the Bugatti engineers around six months. Allowing viewers to watch the footage of it being built from start to finish, all within just over three minutes' time, makes this video worth watching.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- NewsYamaha collaborates with Hero Cycles and Mitsui & Co to develop e-cycles in India
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga India launch
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza production increased
- News2018 LA Auto Show: Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro to be unveiled on November 28
- Review2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE first drive review
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!