Video Worth Watching: The McLaren Senna - Challenge the impossible
This week's video shows McLaren unveiling its latest limited-run car, the McLaren Senna. The latest in McLaren's Ultimate Series of cars, the company claims the Senna to be the fastest Mclaren ever to go around a track. The car is powered by a 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 good for 800PS and 800Nm. This gets the Senna from standstill to a 100 kmph in 2.8s and on to a top speed of 340 kmph.
The video starts with a background on Aryton Senna, the F1 driver after who the car is named, a person many consider to be the greatest F1 driver ever. It goes to show his achievements at McLaren and effectively, how that has influenced the company to come up with a car like the Senna. The video then highlights the capabilities of the new car while it is being driven at speed around a track.
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch