Video Worth Watching: The McLaren Senna - Challenge the impossible
This week's video shows McLaren unveiling its latest limited-run car, the McLaren Senna. The latest in McLaren's Ultimate Series of cars, the company claims the Senna to be the fastest Mclaren ever to go around a track. The car is powered by a 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8 good for 800PS and 800Nm. This gets the Senna from standstill to a 100 kmph in 2.8s and on to a top speed of 340 kmph.
The video starts with a background on Aryton Senna, the F1 driver after who the car is named, a person many consider to be the greatest F1 driver ever. It goes to show his achievements at McLaren and effectively, how that has influenced the company to come up with a car like the Senna. The video then highlights the capabilities of the new car while it is being driven at speed around a track.
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14