Video worth watching: The right way to pick up a fallen motorcycle
Dropping a motorcycle is an inevitable part of owning it. However, once the drama of falling off is over, one must pick up the motorcycle before analysing and brooding over the damages caused by that one stupid move.
More often than not, a person would tend to lean over the bike and pick it up, in a bend position. While you might get away with this move if you own an RX100 or a bike of similar dimensions, you still run the risk of injuring your back. There is a certain correct and efficient method to pick up a dropped motorcycle, heavy or otherwise, by getting the right muscles to do all the work.
In this video that was shot by AutoMotoTube, a lady at the Harley-Davidson stands in the 2013 NY Motorcycle show, meticulously demonstrates this method as she effortlessly picks up a 271kg Harley-Davidson Superlow. Much impressed we should say!
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh