Video worth watching: Triumph Tiger 800XCs tear their way to Alaska
This mildly NSFW video is from Icon and follows four Triumph Tiger 800 XCs on their ride to the Arctic Circle. The bikes are taking part in the Alcan 5000 which is an epic 5000 mile TSD rally from Washington to Anchorage in Alaska. But the boys on the bikes are not too bothered with the rules of time, speed, distance riding and are out to have some fun.
They're all highly talented off-road riders but Ernie Vigil, a stunt rider stands out from the rest as most of the video has his front wheel in the air and the rear massively sideways.
We will warn you that this video features plenty of foul language but it is as entertaining watching the boys take each other's cases as it is watching them fight through the hostile environment. Broken down motorcycles, crashes, black bears and some incredible displays of riding skills. This 24 minute video has it all.
Starts Rs 11,76,000
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show