Video worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
Regular readers of OVERDRIVE are already aware of the video worth watching series that we share on the weekends. These videos are generally the ones that leave an impact or have left us in a state of awe while viewing them. It can be one of the racing legends on a race track or a modern day motorcycle being ridden to its limits. The visuals, score and the drama surrounding the videos are one of the elements that keep most glued to them. However, the video that we are sharing today does not have any of that. It is just an on-board footage of a car driven around on the hills. That's not the right way to describe this video. Let's start all over again. The video that we have shared is of a 1964 V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO being driven on a hilly road. Mind you there is no drama, background score or cool edits and transition effects in this video. It is just a visual of the driver steering the classic around the corners with the V-12 powered heart of the Ferrari screaming to its glory. Need we say more? Make sure you crank up the volume to max while listening to this. And yes, you're welcome!
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June