Video Worth Watching: Welt Documentary - Brabus
Brabus is one of the world's better known aftermarket tuners. The firm has a long history intertwined with that of Mercedes-Benz and specialize is some outrageous creations based on the German carmakers.
Having been in the business for over 40 years, Brabus claims to have exported cars to over 100 countries and has been vaulted as the world's best tuning company for 14 times running. The company's creations include everything from small electric city cars like the Ultimate E based on the Smart EQ ForTwo all the way up to the recently showcased Brabus G V12 900. An SUV that calls itself the world's most powerful twelve-cylinder off-roader and comes powered by a 6.3-litre V12 making 900PS and 1,500 Nm.
This film by Welt documentary goes deep into the Brabus facility in Bottrop, Germany and provides an extensive look at how the company goes about its business of making some of the fastest aftermarket cars in the world.
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300