Vikram Pawah appointed as president of BMW Group India
BMW Group India has appointed Vikram Pawah as its new president, effective March 01, 2017. He has replaced Frank Schloeder who will assume the position of head of business steering - luxury class at BMW Group, Germany.
Pawah has more than 25 years of experience in the automotive and non-automotive industry. Starting his career at Jay Engineering Works, India, Pawah has held several leadership positions within Honda Cars in India and Australia. Prior to joining BMW, he was the managing director of Harley-Davidson India.
Acting president Schloeder has been with BMW India for over three years. During his tenure, BMW has increased both its sales and market share in the Indian luxury car segment. He also held the position of director marketing at BMW India.
Pawah is a commerce graduate from Delhi University and holds an MBA degree in international and strategic management from Victoria University in Melbourne.
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India