Vikram Pawah appointed as president of BMW Group India
BMW Group India has appointed Vikram Pawah as its new president, effective March 01, 2017. He has replaced Frank Schloeder who will assume the position of head of business steering - luxury class at BMW Group, Germany.
Pawah has more than 25 years of experience in the automotive and non-automotive industry. Starting his career at Jay Engineering Works, India, Pawah has held several leadership positions within Honda Cars in India and Australia. Prior to joining BMW, he was the managing director of Harley-Davidson India.
Acting president Schloeder has been with BMW India for over three years. During his tenure, BMW has increased both its sales and market share in the Indian luxury car segment. He also held the position of director marketing at BMW India.
Pawah is a commerce graduate from Delhi University and holds an MBA degree in international and strategic management from Victoria University in Melbourne.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900