Vikram Pawah appointed as president of BMW Group India
BMW Group India has appointed Vikram Pawah as its new president, effective March 01, 2017. He has replaced Frank Schloeder who will assume the position of head of business steering - luxury class at BMW Group, Germany.
Pawah has more than 25 years of experience in the automotive and non-automotive industry. Starting his career at Jay Engineering Works, India, Pawah has held several leadership positions within Honda Cars in India and Australia. Prior to joining BMW, he was the managing director of Harley-Davidson India.
Acting president Schloeder has been with BMW India for over three years. During his tenure, BMW has increased both its sales and market share in the Indian luxury car segment. He also held the position of director marketing at BMW India.
Pawah is a commerce graduate from Delhi University and holds an MBA degree in international and strategic management from Victoria University in Melbourne.
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign