Vikram Pawah appointed as the CEO of BMW Group Australia and New Zealand
BMW India has issued an official release stating that Vikram Pawah has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of BMW Group Australia and New Zealand. Vikram will be taking over his new responsbility from August 1, 2018 onwards. The company mentioned that Vikram has additionally been promoted as the Chairman of BMW Group India and will remain committed to the Indian market in his expanded role.
Vikram Pawah joined BMW Group India in January 2017 and has more than twenty five years of automotive experience
Hans-Christian Baertels, who is currently the Director, Finance and Administration at BMW Group India will take over responsibility as the acting President. The new appointments were announced by Hildegard Wortmann, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, BMW Group. "Pawah brings excellent preconditions to lead BMW Group operations in India and Australia. Under his leadership, BMW Group India has successfully stood ground in a fiercely competitive environment and gained significant momentum in the Indian luxury car market". commented Wortmann.
Vikram Pawah joined BMW Group India in January 2017 and has more than twenty five years of automotive experience. In the past, he has held multiple leadership positions at Honda Cars in Australia and India, and Harley-Davidson India.
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip