Vikram Pawah appointed as the CEO of BMW Group Australia and New Zealand
BMW India has issued an official release stating that Vikram Pawah has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of BMW Group Australia and New Zealand. Vikram will be taking over his new responsbility from August 1, 2018 onwards. The company mentioned that Vikram has additionally been promoted as the Chairman of BMW Group India and will remain committed to the Indian market in his expanded role.
Vikram Pawah joined BMW Group India in January 2017 and has more than twenty five years of automotive experience
Hans-Christian Baertels, who is currently the Director, Finance and Administration at BMW Group India will take over responsibility as the acting President. The new appointments were announced by Hildegard Wortmann, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, BMW Group. "Pawah brings excellent preconditions to lead BMW Group operations in India and Australia. Under his leadership, BMW Group India has successfully stood ground in a fiercely competitive environment and gained significant momentum in the Indian luxury car market". commented Wortmann.
Vikram Pawah joined BMW Group India in January 2017 and has more than twenty five years of automotive experience. In the past, he has held multiple leadership positions at Honda Cars in Australia and India, and Harley-Davidson India.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000