Vikram Pawah appointed as the CEO of BMW Group Australia and New Zealand
BMW India has issued an official release stating that Vikram Pawah has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of BMW Group Australia and New Zealand. Vikram will be taking over his new responsbility from August 1, 2018 onwards. The company mentioned that Vikram has additionally been promoted as the Chairman of BMW Group India and will remain committed to the Indian market in his expanded role.
Vikram Pawah joined BMW Group India in January 2017 and has more than twenty five years of automotive experience
Hans-Christian Baertels, who is currently the Director, Finance and Administration at BMW Group India will take over responsibility as the acting President. The new appointments were announced by Hildegard Wortmann, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, BMW Group. "Pawah brings excellent preconditions to lead BMW Group operations in India and Australia. Under his leadership, BMW Group India has successfully stood ground in a fiercely competitive environment and gained significant momentum in the Indian luxury car market". commented Wortmann.
Vikram Pawah joined BMW Group India in January 2017 and has more than twenty five years of automotive experience. In the past, he has held multiple leadership positions at Honda Cars in Australia and India, and Harley-Davidson India.
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images