Vikram Pawah appointed as the CEO of BMW Group Australia and New Zealand
BMW India has issued an official release stating that Vikram Pawah has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of BMW Group Australia and New Zealand. Vikram will be taking over his new responsbility from August 1, 2018 onwards. The company mentioned that Vikram has additionally been promoted as the Chairman of BMW Group India and will remain committed to the Indian market in his expanded role.
Vikram Pawah joined BMW Group India in January 2017 and has more than twenty five years of automotive experience
Hans-Christian Baertels, who is currently the Director, Finance and Administration at BMW Group India will take over responsibility as the acting President. The new appointments were announced by Hildegard Wortmann, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific, BMW Group. "Pawah brings excellent preconditions to lead BMW Group operations in India and Australia. Under his leadership, BMW Group India has successfully stood ground in a fiercely competitive environment and gained significant momentum in the Indian luxury car market". commented Wortmann.
Vikram Pawah joined BMW Group India in January 2017 and has more than twenty five years of automotive experience. In the past, he has held multiple leadership positions at Honda Cars in Australia and India, and Harley-Davidson India.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?