Vinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
Ashok Leyland has announced that it has accepted the resignation of Vinod Dasari as its MD and CEO. The resignation will be effective March 31, 2019. Dasari had been working the company for 14 years, beginning as chief operating officer before taking up his current post. Dasari has stated that he would like to pursue his personal interests and continue his learning journey. In the interim, chairman Dheeraj Hinduja will step in as executive chairman woth immediate effect until a new MD and CEO is nominated.
Vinod K Dasari
Speaking about his resignation, Dasari said, "Fourteen years in this great Company, has been an incredible experience. There were many challenges along the way, but the continuous support of the Board and a committed team has helped the company achieve many laurels and set industry benchmarks".
Hinduja stated on behalf of the Ashok Leyland Board: "I would like to place on record the contribution of Mr Dasari in making Ashok Leyland a formidable force in the industry. He along with his leadership team steered the company to ensure significant all round performance. We wish Mr Dasari the very best in his future endeavors".
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip