Vinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
Ashok Leyland has announced that it has accepted the resignation of Vinod Dasari as its MD and CEO. The resignation will be effective March 31, 2019. Dasari had been working the company for 14 years, beginning as chief operating officer before taking up his current post. Dasari has stated that he would like to pursue his personal interests and continue his learning journey. In the interim, chairman Dheeraj Hinduja will step in as executive chairman woth immediate effect until a new MD and CEO is nominated.
Vinod K Dasari
Speaking about his resignation, Dasari said, "Fourteen years in this great Company, has been an incredible experience. There were many challenges along the way, but the continuous support of the Board and a committed team has helped the company achieve many laurels and set industry benchmarks".
Hinduja stated on behalf of the Ashok Leyland Board: "I would like to place on record the contribution of Mr Dasari in making Ashok Leyland a formidable force in the industry. He along with his leadership team steered the company to ensure significant all round performance. We wish Mr Dasari the very best in his future endeavors".
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture