Volkswagen Ameo, Polo and Vento launched in Black and White edition at no additional cost
Volkswagen India has introduced the Black and White edition of the Ameo, Polo and the Vento with no additional cost. The Black and White edition is essentially a cosmetic upgrade over the standard car with no mechanical changes. The edition includes the reintroduction of the colour black for the Polo hatchback and the Vento sedan.
The Black and White edition packs waist line graphics, blacked-out ORVMs, blacked-out roof, gloss finished rear spoiler, a roof spoiler (Polo only), 'Black and White' chrome badge on the side, 16-inch Portago 10-spoke alloy wheels on the exterior.
Inside, the Black and White edition VW cars get 'Black & White' Leatherette Seat Covers.
The Ameo and the Polo are available with the Black edition pack in their top trims - Highline Plus. Whereas the Vento is available in the Highline trim and misses out on features offered in the Highline Plus trim i.e the reverse parking camera, auto levelling LED headlamps and side airbags.
Speaking on the occasion, Steffen Knapp, director, Volkswagen passenger cars said, "It is our constant endeavor to enhance our product offerings that are in-line with evolving consumer aspirations. The Polo & Vento have been strong contenders within their segments. Adding a dash of style, these enhanced feature offerings further make an attractive value proposition for our discerning customers. In turn giving them the power of choice within the Volkswagen product portfolio."
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip