Volkswagen announces a new extended warranty plan and service package
Volkswagen India has announced a new servicing package and a 2+3 year extended warranty program for both its new as well as existing customers. These offers are a part of the monsoon benefits the company has announced for its customers.
The service value package can be availed for one year and gets buyers benefits like a complimentary pick-up and drop with vehicle inspection, an engine check-up as well as special pricing on wheel alignment and balancing, minor body and paint jobs and a 3M touch-up package.
2018 Volkswagen Sport gets cosmetic additions over regular offering
The warranty package allows customers with an existing two-year new vehicle warranty to now have access to three more years of protection against unwanted repairs. Further, as an extent of these monsoon benefits, 1,000 customers across India have a chance to win gift coupons from Volkswagen, while five customers also stand to gain one additional year of service as an offer on the purchase of the service value package during this monsoon. This will be via a lucky draw.
Driving a car in the monsoons needs a good deal of preparation to keep the driver safe and also to preserve the car. This time also sees a sales lull and car makers come up with initiatives such as this to add value
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS