Volkswagen announces a new extended warranty plan and service package
Volkswagen India has announced a new servicing package and a 2+3 year extended warranty program for both its new as well as existing customers. These offers are a part of the monsoon benefits the company has announced for its customers.
The service value package can be availed for one year and gets buyers benefits like a complimentary pick-up and drop with vehicle inspection, an engine check-up as well as special pricing on wheel alignment and balancing, minor body and paint jobs and a 3M touch-up package.
2018 Volkswagen Sport gets cosmetic additions over regular offering
The warranty package allows customers with an existing two-year new vehicle warranty to now have access to three more years of protection against unwanted repairs. Further, as an extent of these monsoon benefits, 1,000 customers across India have a chance to win gift coupons from Volkswagen, while five customers also stand to gain one additional year of service as an offer on the purchase of the service value package during this monsoon. This will be via a lucky draw.
Driving a car in the monsoons needs a good deal of preparation to keep the driver safe and also to preserve the car. This time also sees a sales lull and car makers come up with initiatives such as this to add value
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- NewsF1: Red Bull Racing confirms switch to Honda power from 2019
- Review2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 road test review
- NewsJaguar Land Rover begins bookings in India for Range Rover Sport SVR and Range Rover SVAutobiography
- Features2018 Tata Nexon XZ+ longterm review: Introduction
- FeaturesSuzuki Jimny: Here's how the compact SUV has evolved since 1970
- NewsBentley to attempt new Pikes Peak record with Bentayga SUV
- FeaturesFive things you need to know about the new Ducati Multistrada 1260
- News2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 launched in India at Rs 15.99 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Ducati Multistrada 1260 launch in India
- NewsSuzuki Jimny revealed officially in European spec