Volkswagen announces a new extended warranty plan and service package
Volkswagen India has announced a new servicing package and a 2+3 year extended warranty program for both its new as well as existing customers. These offers are a part of the monsoon benefits the company has announced for its customers.
The service value package can be availed for one year and gets buyers benefits like a complimentary pick-up and drop with vehicle inspection, an engine check-up as well as special pricing on wheel alignment and balancing, minor body and paint jobs and a 3M touch-up package.
2018 Volkswagen Sport gets cosmetic additions over regular offering
The warranty package allows customers with an existing two-year new vehicle warranty to now have access to three more years of protection against unwanted repairs. Further, as an extent of these monsoon benefits, 1,000 customers across India have a chance to win gift coupons from Volkswagen, while five customers also stand to gain one additional year of service as an offer on the purchase of the service value package during this monsoon. This will be via a lucky draw.
Driving a car in the monsoons needs a good deal of preparation to keep the driver safe and also to preserve the car. This time also sees a sales lull and car makers come up with initiatives such as this to add value
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show