Volkswagen announces a new extended warranty plan and service package
Volkswagen India has announced a new servicing package and a 2+3 year extended warranty program for both its new as well as existing customers. These offers are a part of the monsoon benefits the company has announced for its customers.
The service value package can be availed for one year and gets buyers benefits like a complimentary pick-up and drop with vehicle inspection, an engine check-up as well as special pricing on wheel alignment and balancing, minor body and paint jobs and a 3M touch-up package.
2018 Volkswagen Sport gets cosmetic additions over regular offering
The warranty package allows customers with an existing two-year new vehicle warranty to now have access to three more years of protection against unwanted repairs. Further, as an extent of these monsoon benefits, 1,000 customers across India have a chance to win gift coupons from Volkswagen, while five customers also stand to gain one additional year of service as an offer on the purchase of the service value package during this monsoon. This will be via a lucky draw.
Driving a car in the monsoons needs a good deal of preparation to keep the driver safe and also to preserve the car. This time also sees a sales lull and car makers come up with initiatives such as this to add value
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India
- NewsBMW 320d Sport relaunched in India, priced at Rs 42.10 lakh
- NewsSkoda Auto appoints Thomas Schafer as new chairman