Volkswagen announces a new extended warranty plan and service package
Volkswagen India has announced a new servicing package and a 2+3 year extended warranty program for both its new as well as existing customers. These offers are a part of the monsoon benefits the company has announced for its customers.
The service value package can be availed for one year and gets buyers benefits like a complimentary pick-up and drop with vehicle inspection, an engine check-up as well as special pricing on wheel alignment and balancing, minor body and paint jobs and a 3M touch-up package.
2018 Volkswagen Sport gets cosmetic additions over regular offering
The warranty package allows customers with an existing two-year new vehicle warranty to now have access to three more years of protection against unwanted repairs. Further, as an extent of these monsoon benefits, 1,000 customers across India have a chance to win gift coupons from Volkswagen, while five customers also stand to gain one additional year of service as an offer on the purchase of the service value package during this monsoon. This will be via a lucky draw.
Driving a car in the monsoons needs a good deal of preparation to keep the driver safe and also to preserve the car. This time also sees a sales lull and car makers come up with initiatives such as this to add value
Starts Rs 8.63 Lakhs
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip