Volkswagen E-Up! production model debuts
Well, we have seen the Up! and its various iterations. What's new about the car in this picture today? It is the production model of the E-Up! first seen at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2009. The electric Up! has a 18.7kWh Li-ion battery which, Volkswagen claims to offer a 150km range. Volkswagen has also provided a quick charging charger which restores 80 per cent of the car's battery power within 30 minutes. The Combined Charging System is compatible for both DC and AC charging.
The numbers now please. A peak power of 60kW ensures that the E-Up! races from 0-100kmph in 14 seconds and maxes out at a top speed of 135kmph. Inside, there is seating for four people including the driver. In September this year, Volkswagen will be showing the E-Up! at the Frankfurt Motor Show, with bookings opening thereafter.
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch