Volkswagen India announces offers on the Polo and Vento
Select models of the Volkswagen Polo and Vento are now available with offers under Volkswagen India's Customer Incentive Program. Benefits include interest schemes starting at 7.99 per cent along with an opportunity to take home a Polo (limited stocks only) at zero down payment. There's also an exchange scheme on offer. Free insurance for the first year covers ownership benefits in the programme.
2015 Volkswagen Polo
Michael Mayer, director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited, said, "The Customer Incentive Program has been designed to create deeper inroads into the Indian market, by means of making our products even more accessible to our customers. Through compelling offers running through our financial services arm, Volkswagen Finance, we welcome customers across India, to be a part of the Volkswagen family."
Schemes under Volkswagen's Customer Incentive Program are valid up till February 28, 2015. The new Polo and Vento were launched in September last year with a new 1.5 TDI engine. However, spied images of a Vento facelift suggest that an update of the sedan might be in showrooms soon.
Volkswagen Finance announces attractive schemes through the Customer Incentive Program
|Mumbai, February 04, 2015: Volkswagen, Europe's leading car manufacturer, announces the Customer Incentive Program for February 2015, wherein customers can now avail exciting offers and benefits on select models of the Polo and New Vento. Mr. Michael Mayer, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited, said, "The Customer Incentive Program has been designed to create deeper inroads into the Indian market, by means of making our products even more accessible to our customers. Through compelling offers running through our financial services arm, Volkswagen Finance, we welcome customers across India, to be a part of the Volkswagen family." Mr. Guy Broekmans, Managing Director, Volkswagen Finance Private Limited, said, "It is our continuous effort to provide our customers with the best Volkswagen experience and by offering attractive and convenient finance options we are confident that our customers will enjoy the Volkswagen experience at its best." Available through Volkswagen Finance, interest schemes on the Polo and the Vento start from as low as 7.99%. In addition, the limited stocks on the Polo will also be available at ZERO down payments. Other customer-related benefits like free 1st year insurance & exchange benefit are also on offer. Offers on both the carlines are specifically designed and offered to our customers, so that it suits their requirements. These offers are valid until February 28, 2015 across all Volkswagen dealerships in India.|
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'