Volkswagen India announces prices hike across range
Car brands like Skoda India, Toyota and Tata Motors have already announced a hike across its product range. And now Volkswagen too has gone ahead and done the same. The German car manufacturer states that the price would be increased by up to Rs 20,000 depending on the model. The increased prices of Volkswagen cars will come into effect from January 2018.
"The price increase is essential on account of several external economic factors as well as fluctuations in the global commodity price and local input cost and is in line with industry. The impact will be across the product range in India" commented, Steffen Knapp, director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.49 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC