Volkswagen India announces prices hike across range
Car brands like Skoda India, Toyota and Tata Motors have already announced a hike across its product range. And now Volkswagen too has gone ahead and done the same. The German car manufacturer states that the price would be increased by up to Rs 20,000 depending on the model. The increased prices of Volkswagen cars will come into effect from January 2018.
"The price increase is essential on account of several external economic factors as well as fluctuations in the global commodity price and local input cost and is in line with industry. The impact will be across the product range in India" commented, Steffen Knapp, director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.49 Lakhs
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed