Volkswagen India announces prices hike across range
Car brands like Skoda India, Toyota and Tata Motors have already announced a hike across its product range. And now Volkswagen too has gone ahead and done the same. The German car manufacturer states that the price would be increased by up to Rs 20,000 depending on the model. The increased prices of Volkswagen cars will come into effect from January 2018.
"The price increase is essential on account of several external economic factors as well as fluctuations in the global commodity price and local input cost and is in line with industry. The impact will be across the product range in India" commented, Steffen Knapp, director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars.
Starts Rs 30.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.07 Lakhs
- OpinionIs the Government of India unfair to the auto industry?
- News2020 Mahindra Thar to be launched on October 2, 2020
- NewsMercedes-Benz EQC electric SUV to be launched in India on October 8
- NewsKTM RC series gets new colours, prices remain unchanged
- NewsSuzuki V-Strom 160 adventure motorcycle in works?