Volkswagen India announces prices hike across range
Car brands like Skoda India, Toyota and Tata Motors have already announced a hike across its product range. And now Volkswagen too has gone ahead and done the same. The German car manufacturer states that the price would be increased by up to Rs 20,000 depending on the model. The increased prices of Volkswagen cars will come into effect from January 2018.
"The price increase is essential on account of several external economic factors as well as fluctuations in the global commodity price and local input cost and is in line with industry. The impact will be across the product range in India" commented, Steffen Knapp, director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.49 Lakhs
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018