Volkswagen India announces prices hike across range
Car brands like Skoda India, Toyota and Tata Motors have already announced a hike across its product range. And now Volkswagen too has gone ahead and done the same. The German car manufacturer states that the price would be increased by up to Rs 20,000 depending on the model. The increased prices of Volkswagen cars will come into effect from January 2018.
"The price increase is essential on account of several external economic factors as well as fluctuations in the global commodity price and local input cost and is in line with industry. The impact will be across the product range in India" commented, Steffen Knapp, director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars.
Starts Rs 29.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.49 Lakhs
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review