Volkswagen India extends helping hand to Cyclone Fani affected customers in Odisha
Volkswagen India has announced extended support to its customers whose cars have been affected by cyclone Fani in the state of Odisha. The support programme includes towing of cars to the nearest authorised service stations free of charge. Volkswagen has also issued a protocol across dealerships for basic repairs, has prepared the technical assistance and has also increased the part supply chain in this region. The company claims to offer certain benefits to its customers. The customers can call for free road-side assistance by calling on 1800 102 1155 or 1800 419 1155.
Speaking on this special initiative, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "At Volkswagen, customers are always at the centre of our initiatives. With the states of Odisha experiencing the torrential tropical storm, causing heavy damage to the vehicles, Volkswagen has taken special measures to ensure customers receive a prompt response to their service requirements. Our team of highly experienced professionals at our Bharat Group dealer partner in Odisha is working round the clock to ensure quality and timely services in order to bring the situation back to normal."
- Review2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 S first ride review
- NewsGovernment approves new Motor Vehicles Bill, higher penalties for traffic offences
- ReviewHyundai Venue vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Ford EcoSport
- FeaturesProduct review: Kent Cam Eye
- NewsFIA Formula 3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala claims third place in Race 2 at Paul Ricard