Volkswagen India extends helping hand to Cyclone Fani affected customers in Odisha
Volkswagen India has announced extended support to its customers whose cars have been affected by cyclone Fani in the state of Odisha. The support programme includes towing of cars to the nearest authorised service stations free of charge. Volkswagen has also issued a protocol across dealerships for basic repairs, has prepared the technical assistance and has also increased the part supply chain in this region. The company claims to offer certain benefits to its customers. The customers can call for free road-side assistance by calling on 1800 102 1155 or 1800 419 1155.
Speaking on this special initiative, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "At Volkswagen, customers are always at the centre of our initiatives. With the states of Odisha experiencing the torrential tropical storm, causing heavy damage to the vehicles, Volkswagen has taken special measures to ensure customers receive a prompt response to their service requirements. Our team of highly experienced professionals at our Bharat Group dealer partner in Odisha is working round the clock to ensure quality and timely services in order to bring the situation back to normal."
- OpinionWhy the price difference between the Skoda Karoq and VW T-Roc?
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID-19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!