Volkswagen India launches limited edition Select and Celeste kits for Polo and Vento
Volkswagen India has just launched special edition kits for the Polo and Vento, called the Polo Select and the Vento Celeste. These kits will be available in limited numbers at all Volkswagen dealerships across the country. These kits can be optioned only with the top-spec Highline variants of the Volkswagen Vento and Polo. According to the company, the prices of these kits will vary from dealer to dealer and city to city. The prices we've mentioned below were sourced from a dealer in Mumbai.
The Celeste kit on the Vento offers the following features a Blaupunkt touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, detachable window blinds, carbon-finished centre console and ORVMs, textile mats, a black vinyl roof and a boot lip spoiler. According to the dealer that we spoke to, this kit will cost Rs 45,000 over the base price of the Highline variant.
The Select kit offered on the Polo Highline will get the following features detachable window blinds, carbon-finished centre console and ORVMs, textile mats, a black vinyl roof, four scuff plates, new seat covers with the VW logo and a trunk garnish. The dealer stated that this kit would cost an additional Rs 16,000 over the base price.
The petrol Volkswagen Vento Highline costs Rs 10.26 lakh and Rs 11.55 lakh for the manual and automatic variants, respectively. The diesel Vento Highline is priced at Rs 11.61 lakh and Rs 12.87 lakh for the manual and automatic variants, respectively. Meanwhile, the Volkswagen Polo Highline costs Rs 8.66 lakh and Rs 7.13 lakh for the diesel and petrol variants, respectively.
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like