Volkswagen India opens a new dealership in Ranchi, Jharkhand
Volkswagen India has inaugurated its second dealership in the state of Jharkhand, India. The new dealership is situated at Deputy Para, Circuit House area, Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834001. The facility is spread across 17,000 sq ft which has dedicated space for five cars to be on display. Also, the workshop has a a total of 10 service bays. The workshop can undertake maintenance, accidental repairs and also has a fully functional paint booth.
The showroom is located at Plot No.759, C/o Basudeb Engineering Enterprises Ltd, Deputy Para, Circuit House Area, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India - 834001. While the Workshop is located 8P-Kokar Industrial Area, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India - 834001. With the addition of the new dealership, Volkswagen has a total of 119 showrooms and 114 workshops in 101 cities across India.
Speaking on the inauguration of Volkswagen Ranchi, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "Through, Volkswagen Ranchi, we aim to enhance our reach and accessibility in high potential markets of India. Furthermore, offer a comprehensive suite of sales and after-sales services along with a holistic car buying experience to all our prospective customers. With the inauguration of this new facility, we shall continue to provide globally renowned standards of safety, build quality and a fun-to-drive experience."
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- NewsExclusive: BMW R 18 coming to India by Oct-Nov 2020
- FeaturesCYCLONE ALERT - Precautions for driving in case you have to: Things you should know
- NewsMG ZS EV now available in six more cities across India
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!