Volkswagen India opens new showroom in Goa
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India has officially announced the opening of it's new showroom in Goa. The new Volkswagen showroom in Goa is located at La Campala Co-op Housing Society in Campal, Panaji. With the addition of this new showroom, Volkswagen has expended it's dealer network in India to 120 outlets.
In an official release, the manufacturer stated that apart from a large display area for cars, the new showroom also has a workshop attached. The workshop has 20 bays and is spread over an area of around 19,000 sq. ft,. It can undertake regular maintenance as well as repair work and the carmaker claims that it's new showroom employs a highly trained sales and after-sales staff.
Commenting on the occasion, Michael Mayer, director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said "With the opening of this dealership we mark our presence in Goa, which is an extremely important market for Volkswagen in this region. We look forward to provide our customers an enhanced experience and the best of Volkswagen's products. With the support of our dealer partner, we are confident of a successful run in the region."
At their new showroom, Volkswagen showcased the Ameo sub-4m compact sedan that was unveiled a day before the Auto Expo 2016. It is the first Volkswagen car that has been designed with inputs from Volkswagen India. The Volkswagen Ameo is expected to arrive in showrooms sometime around August 2016 and is likely to be priced from Rs 6 to 8 lakh.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Volkswagen Ameo
Starts Rs 5.96 Lakhs
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block