Volkswagen India opens new showroom in Navi Mumbai
Volkswagen India has announced the opening of a new showroom in Navi Mumbai. The Volkswagen Navi Mumbai outlet is located at plot no 23, sector one, Nerul, Navi Mumbai. The showroom has the capacity to display 10 cars. With the launch of this new showroom in Nerul, Volkswagen India have increased their dealer network to 121 outlets.
The workshop is located at plot no D 396/1, TTC Industrial Area, Kukshet, Nerul. The workshop has 23 car bays and Volkswagen says that it is stocked with spares and employs trained technicians. The new showroom was inaugurated by Michael Mayer, director of Volkswagen Passenger Cars India.
Commenting on the occasion, Mayer said, "With the inauguration of our new showroom in Navi Mumbai, we will now be able to reach out to even more customers in the region. We have experienced strong demand for our cars in Mumbai and are fully committed to meeting the expectations of our prospective and existing customers."
In a recent interview with OVERDRIVE, Michael Mayer had revealed the company's strategy for the Volkswagen Ameo and future products. Mayer had stated that he along with his team, was working to improve the company's aftersales service. A few months ago, the carmaker had inaugurated a new showroom in Panaji, Goa.
Starts Rs 5.83 Lakhs
- NewsAll-electric 2,000PS Lotus Evija hypercar details revealed, takes on Pininfarina Battista and Rimac C_Two
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF Moto GP edition launched for the price of Rs 1.1 lakh
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R street-naked motorcycle gets another price hike - will cost Rs 91,900
- NewsHero Xtreme 200S fully-faired motorcycle gets a price hike in India
- NewsKia Seltos SUV garners over 6000 bookings on the first day - launch on August 22