Volkswagen India opens new showroom in Navi Mumbai
Volkswagen India has announced the opening of a new showroom in Navi Mumbai. The Volkswagen Navi Mumbai outlet is located at plot no 23, sector one, Nerul, Navi Mumbai. The showroom has the capacity to display 10 cars. With the launch of this new showroom in Nerul, Volkswagen India have increased their dealer network to 121 outlets.
The workshop is located at plot no D 396/1, TTC Industrial Area, Kukshet, Nerul. The workshop has 23 car bays and Volkswagen says that it is stocked with spares and employs trained technicians. The new showroom was inaugurated by Michael Mayer, director of Volkswagen Passenger Cars India.
Commenting on the occasion, Mayer said, "With the inauguration of our new showroom in Navi Mumbai, we will now be able to reach out to even more customers in the region. We have experienced strong demand for our cars in Mumbai and are fully committed to meeting the expectations of our prospective and existing customers."
In a recent interview with OVERDRIVE, Michael Mayer had revealed the company's strategy for the Volkswagen Ameo and future products. Mayer had stated that he along with his team, was working to improve the company's aftersales service. A few months ago, the carmaker had inaugurated a new showroom in Panaji, Goa.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far