Volkswagen India releases mobile app for the Ameo
Volkswagen has released the mobile app of its upcoming compact sedan, the Ameo. The app comes with a multitude of features including a 360 degree view of the Volkswagen Ameo, as well as a complete list of the features and specifications. The app also has the ability to locate the nearest Volkswagen dealer and let the user pre-book the Ameo. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, with an iOS version in the works.
The Volkswagen Ameo is a compact sedan which is seated between the Polo and the Vento and is based on the same platform. The Volkswagen Ameo will be available in two engine options, a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 75PS and 110Nm of torque and a 1.5-litre diesel burner which makes 90PS and 230Nm of torque. The petrol variant will come with a 5-speed manual transmission, while the diesel variant comes in a 5-speed manual or 7-speed DSG option. The Volkswagen Ameo is expected to be priced at around Rs 4.7 lakh for the base petrol variant, going all the way to Rs 8.99 lakh for the top-of-the-line diesel variant.
Scan the QR code to download the app from the Google Play Store.
Starts Rs 6.65 Lakhs
- NewsAudi Sport unveils the updated Audi R8 for 2019
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- FeaturesMG Motor India: What we'd like to see in their first SUV
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video