Volkswagen India to add new Highline Plus variant to entire model line-up
In a few days, Volkswagen India will add a new variant to all the models in their line-up the Highline Plus. The biggest change that the new variant will give to the Volkswagen Polo, Vento and Ameo are the LED headlights with DRLs we saw on the Volkswagen Vento at the 2016 Auto Expo. The variant is also expected to get a fresh set of alloy wheels. While the Highline Plus trim will give the Polo and Vento a reverse camera too, the Volkswagen Ameo's Highline trim already offers this feature.
The Highline Plus variant will be available with all the engine and transmission options the 1.6-litre naturally aspirated petrol, the 1.2-litre TSI and the 1.5-litre turbodiesel with the manual or DSG. The prices for the Highline Plus trims on all models are expected to be around Rs 70,000 more than the Highline variant. This update comes just in time for the Vento, as the launch of the facelifted Honda City is just around the corner.
VW had recently updated the Vento with a more powerful diesel engine and with added features in the cabin. This includes a touchscreen infotainment system along with MirrorLink which simulates the smartphone's screen onto the car's multimedia screen. The Vento is expected to receive a few more updates before it will be replaced with an all-new model within two years.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh