Volkswagen India to open 10 corporate business centres in the next three months
Volkswagen India recently launched the Ameo Corporate edition at Rs 6.69 lakh, ex-showroom. What makes the Corporate edition different from the regular offerings is that Volkswagen will be offering attractive offers and schemes to its corporate clients as well as business owners. The German car manufacturer recently announced its plans of launching 10 corporate business centres (CBC) at 10 different locations in the country in the next three months.
Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Jaipur and other cities will be a part of Volkswagen's expansion of CBC program. With a dedicated team, the Corporate Business Centre will provide curated services to businesses across sectors, mentions VW. Introduced first as a pilot with EVM Motors in Kochi, Volkswagen received an impressive response from the corporate customers that led to its expansion at Ramani Motors in Coimbatore.
Speaking on this occasion, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "The Corporate Business Centre (CBC) is a key pillar in Volkswagen's India strategy. With a range of German engineered cars, we aim to make it the fastest growing Corporate fleet business in India. Through the CBC programme, we will offer enhanced accessibility, affordability, value-for-money and a holistic experience that our corporate customers look for in a Volkswagen."
Some of the highlights of the Corporate Business Centre include - the availability of the whole range of cars, dedicated relationship manager, individualised attractive corporate offer, evaluation through mobile app and special trade-in offer, complementary pick-up and drop, service value packs (SVP) at an attractive rate, customized retail finance products from Volkswagen Financial Services, assured buy back option and exclusive privileges on loyalty offer.
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip