Volkswagen India's seventh anniversary offers announced
Volkswagen has been in India since 2007. To celebrate Volkswagen India's seven year anniversary, the company has announced new offers for its customers. On the Jetta, there are cash discounts of upto Rs 50,000 and exchange benefits of Rs 30,000. For the Vento, Volkswagen is offering free insurance for the first two years, free annual maintenance contract, extended warranty for the third year and exchange benefits of upto Rs 30,000. For the new Polo, EMI starts from Rs 8,888 and there are cash benefits of upto Rs 18,000.
There are also specific offers on the Vento Konekt and Preferred editions, both of which are pre-facelift models. While prices for the new Polo start from Rs 4.89 lakh, the Vento and Jetta start from Rs 7.25 lakh and Rs 12.49 lakh respectively. Volkswagen recently launched the new Polo and Vento while the Jetta received a mild facelift earlier this year.
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- Review2019 Hyundai Venue automatic first drive review
- NewsFormula E: Mahindra Racing driver Pascal Wehrlein scores lone point at Berlin ePrix
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: Range Rover Sport vs Volvo XC90
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package