Volkswagen offers help to its flood-affected customers in Vadodara, India
Volkswagen India is extending help to its customers affected by floods in Vadodara, Gujarat. The company is offering free roadside assistance to its customers for transporting their affected cars to the nearest Volkswagen authorised service station. Customers can call 1800 102 1155 or 1800 419 1155 toll-free numbers for assistance.
The service centres inventory has been strengthened and has issued guidelines for quicker repairs. The company is also offering a discount on repair cost.
Speaking on this initiative, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "Owing to severe floods in Vadodara, we, at Volkswagen are taking special measures to address the ongoing inconvenience faced by our esteemed customers. Our team of highly experienced service technicians present across Gujarat, are working dedicatedly towards providing timely and seamless services to our customers in order to bring the situation back to normal."
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers recorded a sale of 54,820 units in May 2020
- NewsFormula 1 announces eight-round European leg for the 2020 season
- FeaturesFive tips on exterior car care
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Triumph Motorcycles to cut 400 jobs globally
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!