Volkswagen offers help to its flood-affected customers in Vadodara, India
Volkswagen India is extending help to its customers affected by floods in Vadodara, Gujarat. The company is offering free roadside assistance to its customers for transporting their affected cars to the nearest Volkswagen authorised service station. Customers can call 1800 102 1155 or 1800 419 1155 toll-free numbers for assistance.
The service centres inventory has been strengthened and has issued guidelines for quicker repairs. The company is also offering a discount on repair cost.
Speaking on this initiative, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "Owing to severe floods in Vadodara, we, at Volkswagen are taking special measures to address the ongoing inconvenience faced by our esteemed customers. Our team of highly experienced service technicians present across Gujarat, are working dedicatedly towards providing timely and seamless services to our customers in order to bring the situation back to normal."
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars
- NewsMotor Vehicles Act Amendment 2019: States can't reduce fines to less than notified level
- NewsExclusive: Volkwagen Tiguan Allspace spied in India
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure and Husqvarna India Unveil Live Updates - Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsVolkswagen Nivus Subcompact Crossover teased, to be launched in Brazil in 2020