Volkswagen offers help to its flood-affected customers in Vadodara, India
Volkswagen India is extending help to its customers affected by floods in Vadodara, Gujarat. The company is offering free roadside assistance to its customers for transporting their affected cars to the nearest Volkswagen authorised service station. Customers can call 1800 102 1155 or 1800 419 1155 toll-free numbers for assistance.
The service centres inventory has been strengthened and has issued guidelines for quicker repairs. The company is also offering a discount on repair cost.
Speaking on this initiative, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "Owing to severe floods in Vadodara, we, at Volkswagen are taking special measures to address the ongoing inconvenience faced by our esteemed customers. Our team of highly experienced service technicians present across Gujarat, are working dedicatedly towards providing timely and seamless services to our customers in order to bring the situation back to normal."
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparo: Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 vs Bajaj Dominar 250 vs Suzuki Gixxer SF 250
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki announces service and warranty extensions
- NewsHot Wheels RC Tesla Cybertruck is a must have!
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Yamaha India to offer extended warranty and service period
- NewsHonda CB-F concept is the retro-mod we need
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055