Volkswagen Polo Exquisite limited edition launched in India at Rs 6.74 lakh
Volkswagen India has launched the limited edition Polo Exquisite at Rs 6.74 lakh and Rs 7.66 lakh (ex- Delhi) for the petrol and diesel variants respectively. The car is now in showrooms across India and will only be featured on the Polo Highline trim. This upgrade is available at Rs 16,700 in this festive season while the kit is actually priced at Rs 25,000.
The Volkswagen Polo Exquisite gets black roof foil, carbon fibre finished ORVM, metallic trunk garnish and black body side moldings. Inside, the centre console gets carbon fibre finish, leather seats, 'Polo' sill plates, 'Polo' floor mats and detachable window blinds.
On this occasion, Michael Mayer, director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India, said, "We are very excited to present India's favorite hatch back in its new avatar, the Polo Exquisite. This new limited edition Polo which effortlessly boasts of stunning features like black roof foil, detachable made-to-size window blinds and carbon fibre finish on ORVMs further cement its place as the sporty, dynamic and a powerful hatch in the hearts of its owners."
The mechanicals remains the same as the Polo Exquisite gets a 1.2-litre MPI petrol engine producing 75PS/110Nm and a 1.5-litre TDI diesel engine producing 90PS/230Nm, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Safety features like ABS and dual-front airbags are also present in the car. The Volkswagen Polo Exquisite has been launched along with the Vento Highline Plus which is priced at Rs 9.7 lakh (ex- Mumbai).
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept