Volkswagen Polo GT, Vento and Jetta recalled in India
Volkswagen India has issued a notification stating that it is recalling an unspecified number of cars from the Polo GT, Vento and Jetta model lines. This affects cars manufactured between April 1, 2015 and March 31, 2017.
The company said this was being done to make necessary updates to the Polo GT 1.5 diesel and Vento 1.5 diesel manual. The Jetta 14 TSI petrol is being recalled to replace the O-rings in carbon canister in conformation of ARAI regulations. A carbon canister is used to absorb fuel vapour to prevent pollution.The affected Jetta cars are from 2016.
Customers can check if their cars are affected by checking the listing of the affected cars' VIN on the company's website. This can also be done via VW's customer care helpline.
Owners of the affected cars will have to visit Volkswagen service centres to get their cars checked. The company says the checks will be done cost free and will take around half an hour.
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.78 Lakhs
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like