Volkswagen T-Roc Black Edition launched internationally
Volkswagen has launched a new styling package for the Volkswagen T-Roc SUV in international markets. Termed the Volkswagen T-Roc Black Edition, this trim option is available in the UK market.
The T-Roc Black Edition is based on the mid-spec SE trim. It adds a dark finish to the grille, mirrors, roof rails and exhaust. The alloy wheels are also upgraded to 18 inches, finished in the dark 'Arlo Black trim. On the inside, the T-Roc Black Edition comes with piano black dash inserts, white ambient lighting and dark leather wrapped steering wheel and upholstery.
The SE trim already comes with features like adaptive cruise control, manual seats, rear parking sensors, climate control and heated/cooled mirrors. The Black Edition additionally comes with front parking sensors and privacy glass. Numerous other features can be specified optionally. The UK-spec T-roc also comes with a wide range of engine options. There is a 1.0-litre turbo petrol with 115PS and 175 Nm and a 1.5-litre petrol with 150PS/250 Nm. Also available is a 2.0-litre diesel with 150PS and a 1.6-litre diesel with 115PS.
In contrast, the T-Roc is available in a single high-spec variant in India powered by the 1.5-litre unit. The SUV has been very well received with the first lot of import being sold out, price at Rs 19.99 lakh ex-showroom introductorily.
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
- NewsNew-gen BMW S 1000 R in works, could get major updates
- NewsToyota halts production at Bidadi plant till July 22, 2020, adheres to Karnataka Govt. guidelines
- NewsMahindra Mojo BS6 launch by end of July, will rival Bajaj Dominar 250, Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Jawa 42
- News2020 Honda City: Variants and prices explained
- News2020 Honda City launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.90 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block