Volkswagen T-Roc Convertible SUV confirmed
Volkswagen has confirmed the production of the Volkswagen T-Roc Convertible SUV. This convertible version of the Volkswagen T-Roc compact SUV will be built at the Volkswagen plant in Osnabruck, Germany. This plant has been set up by the company to produce the T-Roc SUV. This announcement comes after a Volkswagen Group board meeting led to investment of 80 million into the Osnabruck plant. During the announcement, VW CEO Dr Herbert Diess said that Volkswagen is evolving into an SUV brand and that the T-Roc Convertible was an emotional product. Volkswagen showcased the T-Roc compact SUV as a concept at Geneva in 2014. Volkswagen which is looking to update its entire line-up by 2020 could be considering bringing to India the 2018 Volkswagen T-Roc compact SUV which debuted at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.
The Volkswagen T-Roc was launched in November 2017 in Europe competes with the Nissan Qashqai, Mercedes-Benz GLA, and Renault Captur in the European market. The Volkswagen T-Roc 5-seater compact crossover is VW's fourth SUV and is based on the MQB platform, which it shares with its bigger siblings, the Tiguan and the Teramont.
The Volkswagen T-Roc will be offered with three turbo-petrol (TSI) and three turbo-diesel (TDI) engines with a choice of front-wheel drive and a manual or 4motion all-wheel drive with the 7-speed DSG. The Volkswagen T-Roc will be available in three trims - Standard, Style, and Sport.
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani