Volkswagen T-Roc Convertible SUV confirmed
Volkswagen has confirmed the production of the Volkswagen T-Roc Convertible SUV. This convertible version of the Volkswagen T-Roc compact SUV will be built at the Volkswagen plant in Osnabruck, Germany. This plant has been set up by the company to produce the T-Roc SUV. This announcement comes after a Volkswagen Group board meeting led to investment of 80 million into the Osnabruck plant. During the announcement, VW CEO Dr Herbert Diess said that Volkswagen is evolving into an SUV brand and that the T-Roc Convertible was an emotional product. Volkswagen showcased the T-Roc compact SUV as a concept at Geneva in 2014. Volkswagen which is looking to update its entire line-up by 2020 could be considering bringing to India the 2018 Volkswagen T-Roc compact SUV which debuted at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show.
The Volkswagen T-Roc was launched in November 2017 in Europe competes with the Nissan Qashqai, Mercedes-Benz GLA, and Renault Captur in the European market. The Volkswagen T-Roc 5-seater compact crossover is VW's fourth SUV and is based on the MQB platform, which it shares with its bigger siblings, the Tiguan and the Teramont.
The Volkswagen T-Roc will be offered with three turbo-petrol (TSI) and three turbo-diesel (TDI) engines with a choice of front-wheel drive and a manual or 4motion all-wheel drive with the 7-speed DSG. The Volkswagen T-Roc will be available in three trims - Standard, Style, and Sport.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship