Volkswagen T-Roc spied testing undisguised in India, launch on March 18
Volkswagen had showcased their new entrant for the Indian market, the T-Roc SUV, at the Auto Expo 2020 last month. The compact premium SUV has been spotted before its scheduled launch on March 18, later this month.
First up, the car looks pretty much like the one showcased at the Auto Expo, except for the alloys which indicates that the car might be offered in multiple variants with the dual-coloured alloys offered only on the top-spec car. In terms of styling, the Tiguan-esque looks both fore and aft and the square-ish lines have been consistent with the showcased car.
Starts Rs 19.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesPractical high-performance: Top super sedans in India
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block