Volkswagen to debut facelifted Cross Polo at Geneva
Volkswagen will debut the facelifted Cross Polo at the Geneva Motor Show 2014. Styling for the Cross Polo has been beefed up over the regular Polo. The changes over the outgoing model includes silver accentuation on the 17-inch rims, side view mirrors, roof rails and the lower end of the bumper. The tail lights are also smoked now. Plastic cladding all around the lower end of the car adds to the ruggedness quotient.
Interiors get new steering wheel, upholstery, handbrake lever and gear knob. The Cross will be offered with three petrol and diesel engines with power outputs varying from 75PS to 109PS in the European spec models. Expect the Indian-spec facelifted Cross Polo to continue with the 1.2-litre diesel engine as and when it is launched in India. Volkswagen will also world premiere three more cars to add to its Polo range- TSI BlueMotion, TDI BlueMotion and BlueGT. These cars however will not make it to Indian shores anytime soon.
Starts Rs 7.62 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review