Volkswagen to debut facelifted Cross Polo at Geneva
Volkswagen will debut the facelifted Cross Polo at the Geneva Motor Show 2014. Styling for the Cross Polo has been beefed up over the regular Polo. The changes over the outgoing model includes silver accentuation on the 17-inch rims, side view mirrors, roof rails and the lower end of the bumper. The tail lights are also smoked now. Plastic cladding all around the lower end of the car adds to the ruggedness quotient.
Interiors get new steering wheel, upholstery, handbrake lever and gear knob. The Cross will be offered with three petrol and diesel engines with power outputs varying from 75PS to 109PS in the European spec models. Expect the Indian-spec facelifted Cross Polo to continue with the 1.2-litre diesel engine as and when it is launched in India. Volkswagen will also world premiere three more cars to add to its Polo range- TSI BlueMotion, TDI BlueMotion and BlueGT. These cars however will not make it to Indian shores anytime soon.
Starts Rs 7.62 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance