Volkswagen Vento AllStar to be launched in India soon
Ahead of the festive season, Volkswagen India will bring in a cosmetically enhanced Vento called the Vento AllStar. The Volkswagen Vento AllStar, like the Polo AllStar which was introduced last year around the same time, will be a limited edition model. A formal press release with the price and other details is expected to follow soon.
The Volkswagen Vento AllStar will have diamond-cut alloys and AllStar badging on the outside to differentiate it from the regular Comfortline trim
From what we know so far, the new Volkswagen Vento AllStar will have a special exterior colour option, diamond-cut alloys, drilled sports aluminium pedals, grey and black upholstery, leather wrapped parking brake lever and AllStar scuff plates as well as badging. The car is based on the Comfortline trim and is expected to be priced around Rs 20-25,000 more than the regular Comfortline trim. Just a few months ago, the Vento and Polo had received new Highline+ variants that boast a full LED headlamp setup, LED DRLs and an improved rear view camera. These features will not be available with the Vento AllStar.
The Volkswagen Vento AllStar will have AllStar branding on the scuff plates and door sills
Volkswagen will also offer drilled aluminium pedals with the Vento AllStar
There will be no changes to the 1.6-litre naturally aspirated as well as 1.2-litre TSI petrol and 110PS 1.5-litre TDI diesel engines. The Vento AllStar can be ordered with a choice of manual as well as automatic transmissions.
Starts Rs 8.63 Lakhs
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip