Volkswagen Vento AllStar to be launched in India soon
Ahead of the festive season, Volkswagen India will bring in a cosmetically enhanced Vento called the Vento AllStar. The Volkswagen Vento AllStar, like the Polo AllStar which was introduced last year around the same time, will be a limited edition model. A formal press release with the price and other details is expected to follow soon.
The Volkswagen Vento AllStar will have diamond-cut alloys and AllStar badging on the outside to differentiate it from the regular Comfortline trim
From what we know so far, the new Volkswagen Vento AllStar will have a special exterior colour option, diamond-cut alloys, drilled sports aluminium pedals, grey and black upholstery, leather wrapped parking brake lever and AllStar scuff plates as well as badging. The car is based on the Comfortline trim and is expected to be priced around Rs 20-25,000 more than the regular Comfortline trim. Just a few months ago, the Vento and Polo had received new Highline+ variants that boast a full LED headlamp setup, LED DRLs and an improved rear view camera. These features will not be available with the Vento AllStar.
The Volkswagen Vento AllStar will have AllStar branding on the scuff plates and door sills
Volkswagen will also offer drilled aluminium pedals with the Vento AllStar
There will be no changes to the 1.6-litre naturally aspirated as well as 1.2-litre TSI petrol and 110PS 1.5-litre TDI diesel engines. The Vento AllStar can be ordered with a choice of manual as well as automatic transmissions.
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles