Volkswagen Vento AllStar to be launched in India soon
Ahead of the festive season, Volkswagen India will bring in a cosmetically enhanced Vento called the Vento AllStar. The Volkswagen Vento AllStar, like the Polo AllStar which was introduced last year around the same time, will be a limited edition model. A formal press release with the price and other details is expected to follow soon.
The Volkswagen Vento AllStar will have diamond-cut alloys and AllStar badging on the outside to differentiate it from the regular Comfortline trim
From what we know so far, the new Volkswagen Vento AllStar will have a special exterior colour option, diamond-cut alloys, drilled sports aluminium pedals, grey and black upholstery, leather wrapped parking brake lever and AllStar scuff plates as well as badging. The car is based on the Comfortline trim and is expected to be priced around Rs 20-25,000 more than the regular Comfortline trim. Just a few months ago, the Vento and Polo had received new Highline+ variants that boast a full LED headlamp setup, LED DRLs and an improved rear view camera. These features will not be available with the Vento AllStar.
The Volkswagen Vento AllStar will have AllStar branding on the scuff plates and door sills
Volkswagen will also offer drilled aluminium pedals with the Vento AllStar
There will be no changes to the 1.6-litre naturally aspirated as well as 1.2-litre TSI petrol and 110PS 1.5-litre TDI diesel engines. The Vento AllStar can be ordered with a choice of manual as well as automatic transmissions.
Starts Rs 8.77 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2019: Gaurav Gill ranked sixth in WRC2 category at Rally Turkey
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Mohite closes in on Balu's ITC lead
- NewsTVS Radeon celebratory edition launched at Rs 52,720 - now gets an option of disc brake
- News2020 Ducati Monster 1200 S unveiled internationally
- News2019 Volkswagen Ameo Class: Season finale kicks off this weekend with three-way championship battle