Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus launched in India at Rs 9.7 lakh
Volkswagen India has now launched a new trim of the Vento. The Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus is priced at Rs 9.7 lakh, ex-Mumbai and is available in both petrol and diesel variants.
The new Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus gets a black roof, black ORVMs with carbon fibre wrap and a black side moulding. Other new features include scuff plates, beige floor mats with the VW branding, a touchscreen Blaupunkt music system, carbon fibre finish for the central console and detachable rear window blinds.
There are no mechanical changes to the Vento Highline Plus and it retains its 105PS 1.6-litre petrol and 105PS 1.5-litre diesel motors which deliver a claimed fuel efficiency of 16.09kmpl and 20.64kmpl, respectively. Note that the Highline trim is available only with the manual variants. The DSG-equipped cars don't get these additions.
Prices for the Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus
Highline Petrol Plus
Ex-Mumbai: Rs 9.7 lakh
On-road Mumbai: Rs 11.44 lakh
Highline Diesel Plus
Ex-Mumbai: Rs 10.98 lakh
On-road Mumbai: Rs 13.16 lakh
Starts Rs 8.63 Lakhs
- Review2019 Hyundai Venue automatic first drive review
- NewsFormula E: Mahindra Racing driver Pascal Wehrlein scores lone point at Berlin ePrix
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: Range Rover Sport vs Volvo XC90
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package