Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus launched in India at Rs 9.7 lakh
Volkswagen India has now launched a new trim of the Vento. The Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus is priced at Rs 9.7 lakh, ex-Mumbai and is available in both petrol and diesel variants.
The new Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus gets a black roof, black ORVMs with carbon fibre wrap and a black side moulding. Other new features include scuff plates, beige floor mats with the VW branding, a touchscreen Blaupunkt music system, carbon fibre finish for the central console and detachable rear window blinds.
There are no mechanical changes to the Vento Highline Plus and it retains its 105PS 1.6-litre petrol and 105PS 1.5-litre diesel motors which deliver a claimed fuel efficiency of 16.09kmpl and 20.64kmpl, respectively. Note that the Highline trim is available only with the manual variants. The DSG-equipped cars don't get these additions.
Prices for the Volkswagen Vento Highline Plus
Highline Petrol Plus
Ex-Mumbai: Rs 9.7 lakh
On-road Mumbai: Rs 11.44 lakh
Highline Diesel Plus
Ex-Mumbai: Rs 10.98 lakh
On-road Mumbai: Rs 13.16 lakh
Starts Rs 8.63 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki appoints Shashank Srivastava as marketing and sales head
- NewsRenault HBC compact SUV to come in 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback introduced with a new BSVI compliant engine and new hybrid technology
- Review2019 BMW Z4 road test review
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift spotted undisguised
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip