Volkswagen Vento Preferred edition launched at Rs 10.74 lakh
Like the Ford Classic (older Fiesta) and the Fiat Linea Classic, Volkswagen has gone about refurbishing the pre-facelift Vento sedan and is calling it the Vento Preferred. The vehicle is based on the mid-level Comfortline trim and is available only in a diesel variant. The Vento Preferred is priced at Rs 10.74 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai.
The Vento Preferred puts together some of the additional accessories from the VW parts bit to make this a more value proposition. It comes with a windshield mounted satellite navigation unit that also doubles up as a display for a reversing camera. The exterior trim gets door rub-rails, chrome lining & visors for the windows, trunk-lip spoiler, doorsill garnish and seven-spoke alloys.
These changes come as a result of the dropping sales for the Vento ever since the new Honda City diesel debuted and Hyundai Verna got a facelift. The Vento Preferred has gone on sale today and deliveries are expected to start in a week.
Starts Rs 8.63 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.92 Lakhs
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsMeasures to boost automotive sector announced by Finance Minister in India
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh