Volvo appoints new dealer in Chandigarh
Volvo Auto India has appointed Krishna Auto sales as its dealer in Chandigarh. The dealership is located in Industrial Area, Phase 2 behind LTS Hotel, is spread over an area of 22,000sq.ft and has a Scandinavian ambience to it. There is also a workshop attached which has a 24x7 helpline and free catering service for drivers who are waiting for their cars to be serviced
Volvo's Chandigarh showroom
Tomas Ernberg, managing director, Volvo Auto India said, "Buoyed by our increased acceptability among our valued customers in the last 2-3 years, we are now looking at further strengthening our foothold and expanding our reach in the Indian market. With the all new Volvo Retail Experience at the Chandigarh showroom, we have moved yet another step closer to our customers."
Volvo's entire car range will be on display here.
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show