Volvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
Volvo Car India has inaugurated a new showroom in Noida. The new boutique showroom under the banner of Scandia Motorcars is located in Gardens Galleria Mall in Noida. This is the fourth Volvo dealership in Delhi-NCR. With this, Volvo Cars now has 24 dealerships in 22 cities across the country. Scandia Motorcars already has a workshop on Mathura Road, which will also service cars sold from this new dealership.
During the inauguration, Volvo Car India MD Charles Frump said, "Noida is a growing area within Delhi-NCR and our showroom here will cater to this affluent class of customers. As a proven partner, we have selected Scandia Motorcars to open a second showroom in Delhi-NCR." Dealer principal Shubham Gupta said that it is a matter of pride for them to be opening their second Volvo Car dealership.
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 diesel and AMT variants discontinued
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet 350 single-channel ABS variant gets a price hike
- NewsUltraviolette F77 electric motorcycle launched at Rs 3 lakh
- NewsVolvo XC40 T4 petrol SUV to launch in India at Rs 39.9 lakh, will be BSVI compliant
- NewsUltraviolette F77 India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features