Volvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
Volvo Car India has inaugurated a new showroom in Noida. The new boutique showroom under the banner of Scandia Motorcars is located in Gardens Galleria Mall in Noida. This is the fourth Volvo dealership in Delhi-NCR. With this, Volvo Cars now has 24 dealerships in 22 cities across the country. Scandia Motorcars already has a workshop on Mathura Road, which will also service cars sold from this new dealership.
During the inauguration, Volvo Car India MD Charles Frump said, "Noida is a growing area within Delhi-NCR and our showroom here will cater to this affluent class of customers. As a proven partner, we have selected Scandia Motorcars to open a second showroom in Delhi-NCR." Dealer principal Shubham Gupta said that it is a matter of pride for them to be opening their second Volvo Car dealership.
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks